Traveling is fun but when it comes to packing it becomes the biggest nuisance. When you go on a trip, a heavy suitcase is a big worry.
So we are presenting some travel tips to make your suitcase lighter and more manageable.
- Always choose the right bag to travel. Avoid heavy luggage or bags and choose to carry on sized bag back.
- Pack “Must Have”, Not “Just-In-Case”. There is no need to pack just-in-case clothes for possible situations.
- Carry minimal toiletries with travel-sized items on a small bag. Fill the bag with simple things.
- Pack clothes into multiple thin layers instead of packing on bulk. Traveling in a cold place, wear an ultralight jacket, do not pack a jacket.
- Don’t carry more than two pairs of shoes including the ones you are wearing. They must be flat and light.
- Pack your luggage for an average of one week. If you are traveling for more than a week, you should go for a laundry option.
Do you have also any other travel tips for light packing, don’t forget to share in the comment section.