Are you about to explore the world for the first time? Worried, and getting daunted by it?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here are some tips -
- Research- Find information about the place as much as you can from people who have been there or from travel guide/internet.
- Languages- Learn the basic words of the local languages. This will help you in your trip and will ensure you that you do not get scammed.
- Documents- Keep hard-copy and soft-copy of all the required documents. Keep a recent copy of your photograph in it. Keep a list of the police stations nearby where you are planning to stay.
- Medicines- Carry a bag of necessary medicines. Basic medicines related to headache, nausea, band aids, loose motion etc should be taken.
- Necessities- Travel light as much as possible but don’t forget your necessities. This includes ¾ set of clothes, a pair of good trainers, toiletries, cosmetics.
- Gadgets- Lastly, as we live in the world of technology, carry necessary gadgets like a good phone, power bank, earphone, eye mask, and a good DSLR camera, if possible.